called and asked if a rep would come to my home for an estimate gave me pricing over the phone, said so, i need for a rep to see my rugs in advance and then give me an estimate,since i have some urine stains from an old cat, and they have a technique called p u r t to remove the stains, they said ok we can come 2 -5 and clean, i said , no estimate first and 5:00 or after. They did not come they called at 5:30 and said has to come from 2-5 to clean, I reminded the same lady again, no clean, estimate and after 5:00 I told her I work. She said, no, 2-5, I hung up , it was obvious that they dont want to do estimates, and I am sure there is a reason for it Pissed potential customer, and no longer a potential customer

Review about: Chemdry Rugs Cleaning Estimate.

Had an Experience with Chemdry?

Comments

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1344889

Well, this was not my Chem Dry franchise but as an owner of one, it sounds as if they only had certain times available.Usually Chem Dry's have an estimate and then clean practice, where a tech arrives and estimates the job, then cleans if you wish.

If not, the tech will leave for no charge. I don't offer on site residential estimates because of the time and gas it takes. I provide a phone quote and the mentioned estimate and clean option.

As far as the after hours time request: at my franchise, it is very common.

If your request was for a quick response appointment (within 48 hours), I must offer the opinion that your request was unreasonable.If it was a request for any day in the future (after 5pm), they should have found a time and day that works for you.

disappointed_2017
to Marc Plano, Texas, United States #1344898

I made that appointment over a week ago.I asked for the estimate to be done because

of the cost of PURT, and there are quite alot of urine stains from a cat that was 21 years

old and passed away.

I told the cornerstone franchise that I spoke to, about the cost

of purt and was told that it is $ 85.00 for the size of two softballs, and since I have quite

a few I needed to know the exact estimate. I also told the lady Kelly that I needed 5 or

after since like most people, such as her, I work. A business needs to work with a potential customer, not *** them off. Any reputable company would be happy to provide an exact estimate.

Seems to me that it is the Chem Dry way of not being upfront.I called because of your info on PURT, glad to know in advance not to hire Chem Dry, if you cant show up for an appointment, its not a good sign, and I was in Sales for over 4 years.