Purchased a Living Social voucher for 2 rooms of carpet to be cleaned. Called for appointment and said I had Living Social.

Two appointments made and cancelled (1 due to scheduling conflict of owner and 1 due to him being ill) Third appointment was for 9:00Am, received a call close to 10 that he was on the way. When he arrived and I showed him the voucher he said he doesn't work with Living Social, I reminded him that I told him I had a LS voucher when I first called, he said yes but I thought you meant Groupon??? he made a call and left a message and basically said he'd do the job using the voucher as a discount but I'd have to pay another $70. I said no, he left.

I called Living Social and they are crediting my charge card. I felt that he clearly didn't want to do the job and I would never contact this company again

Review about: Livingsocial Coupon.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Chem - Dry attempted to clean my carpet. The technician used P.U.R.T to remove pet urine odor.

The P.U.R. T solution left my carpet stiff and smells like wet dog. Its been about 40 hours since he spread the dirt around my carpet.

The technique is for light cleaning, the solution is poured onto the carpet, which takes just as long to dry if not longer than steam cleaning. Never again will I use Chem-Dry.

Many social media companies will make offers that are not valid. I applaud the fact that he walked away from some screwball coupon.

Put on your big girl panties and appreciate green service. Living social groupon blah blah blah blah get over it.