Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington.Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch was ruined.

The original crew left tool marks over the whole couch and destroyed the pile, all exposed after the couch dried. Their fixall guy came in and spent several hours brushing it out but the damage was done. My advice is to take pictures to document condition of your furniture before they start. Though they all bragged of up to 15 years experience, they didn't know how to deal with this material and insisted that I couldn't address the problem because I had no experience in the field.

Fortunately for them we aren't the suing type.Good luck.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Chemdry and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chemdry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Chemdry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chemdry?

Comments