Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington.Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch was ruined.
The original crew left tool marks over the whole couch and destroyed the pile, all exposed after the couch dried. Their fixall guy came in and spent several hours brushing it out but the damage was done. My advice is to take pictures to document condition of your furniture before they start. Though they all bragged of up to 15 years experience, they didn't know how to deal with this material and insisted that I couldn't address the problem because I had no experience in the field.
Fortunately for them we aren't the suing type.Good luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Unhappy with service from Stanley Steemer 12/30/15 cleaning. Online quote wasn't even close! Ended up being $150 more! Then they wanted me to run to bank, leaving them in my..."
- "I had Duct Doctors in The Colony, Texas come to my house in January, 2010. They promised a substantial savings in my electric bill by adding insulation and also..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course). Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers. Got..."
- "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..."
- "I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed. I recently took..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."