Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington.Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch was ruined.

The original crew left tool marks over the whole couch and destroyed the pile, all exposed after the couch dried. Their fixall guy came in and spent several hours brushing it out but the damage was done. My advice is to take pictures to document condition of your furniture before they start. Though they all bragged of up to 15 years experience, they didn't know how to deal with this material and insisted that I couldn't address the problem because I had no experience in the field.

Fortunately for them we aren't the suing type.Good luck.

Review about: Chemdry Couch Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Chemdry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.My floors had not been..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired this lady she scammed me out of my money, stole items from my home now she's harrassing me. She's since changed her name to Tonya WINGER she is..." Read more We Clean Carpets Cleaning Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Molly Maid Plymouth Mn Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more