The ChemDry company were to clean 3 rugs.They were supposed to tighten the rugs where they bulged and clean and sanitize.

They told me it would take 5 to 6 hours and charged me for two men working for that long. They refused to move any furniture, even though they included $100. for moving furniture. They didnot sanitize.

They were finished and out of my house in less than 90 minutes. I was too intimidated by their manor to refuse to pay.

They are terrible people to deal with, so I'd like to warn others.

The owner came to see the poor job and he did not find anything wrong.

Had an Experience with Chemdry?

Comments

I was charged for carpet cleaning for 2 rooms due to a "service minimum" with a promise for discounted future service.When I called back for that future service, I was quickly referred to another provider where my discount would not apply because they were booked for 3 weeks.

The owner, Roman, did not even try to schedule me in when they became available. Fishy. So I called back to (surprise!) find that they were available next week for a full price customer - until I stated I had a coupon. All of a sudden, they corrected their availability for 1 week following.

Then he found out it was me and he refused service altogether and hung up on me!So disappointing when a business spouts off promises they refuse to keep!!!